Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year A New Me


It’s a new year and a new me!  Just like hundred million other people one of my resolutions is to loss weight, which would be amazing after having a baby BUT my main focus this year will be to keep up with my blog post.  I hope to blog more about my new family and about my catholic faith that you can find here.

I was truly blessed last year with a new baby girl named Eliana.  Having a child is the most amazing experience I have ever had.  Even though my labor was pretty insane…cough cough…33 hours, C-section and then infection, I wouldn’t take it back for anything.  She has truly brought the true meaning of love out in me! 

"My God has answered me." (the meaning of Eliana’s name) has been nothing but a delight!  She smiles ALL the time!  Absolutely a joy to be with and everyone loves her!  So, to get started with the year please enjoy my photos of our sweet baby girl and a cute little video 

Starting to look like Momma ;)

Her night time story

She was so little here!  They grow so fast

She loves baths! 

Mommy and Daddy with Eliana on Thanksgiving

Starting early!  I hope she can sing!




2 comments:

  1. Such cute pics of Eliana. Blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Melissa! I am going to try and keep at it!

    ReplyDelete